We would like to inform you that we have recently identified a security issue with one of the vaults that we utilize. As a precautionary measure, we have decided to temporarily halt trading on our platform until the situation is resolved.
We can confirm that there were some unauthorized movements of tokens, but we want to reassure you that our team has taken swift and decisive action to contain the situation. We can confidently say that everything is under control now.
As a responsible platform, we take the security of our users’ assets extremely seriously, and we are doing everything in our power to safeguard against any future incidents.
We would also like to take this opportunity to clarify the actual circulating supply of our $LABS token. We are consolidating our tokens into one chain to make it more clear and transparent to our users.
Additionally, we would like to advise that we will be changing to a new BSC contract address for the LABS token. This decision has been made for two reasons:
- A digital vault that we were using is currently in the liquidation process, and unfortunately, we are unable to retrieve the tokens that were meant to be vaulted.
- To provide greater transparency to our community by showing the actual circulating supply of LABS tokens.
We would like to inform all LABS token holders to take note of the following:
- Exchanges will suspend deposit and withdrawal functions until 12th March, 8 PM GMT+8. Trading will be as per normal.
- KuCoin and Gate.io will only be suspending withdrawals and deposits, while Bitmart.com is suspending all related features.
- The new contract address will be provided and made official in due time. We will notify CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko too.
- All tokens will be swapped and airdropped 1:1. For those who hold ERC20 version tokens outside of exchange, they will be airdropped the BSC version 1:1. You don’t need to do anything here.
- We need everyone to remove the tokens from Uniswap and Pancake Swap LP pools immediately.
- The snapshot date will be on 10th March, 8 PM GMT+8.
In more exciting news, we are thrilled to announce a major partnership that we have been working on, which we plan to reveal next week once all final details have been confirmed. This partnership will bring significant value to our community, and we cannot wait to share more information with you.
Lastly, we are pleased to announce that Arsenal has teamed up with Staynex to release a limited edition collection of co-branded NFTs: the Staynex Arsenal Journey Pass.
This is a one-of-a-kind collaboration, combining the best of both worlds: football and vacations. Each NFT is a unique digital asset that grants holders access to a range of exclusive real-life utilities and experiences, making it the ultimate digital collectible for sports fans and globetrotters alike. Arsenal and Staynex are providing users an integrated travel and fan experience. That means on top of enjoying your stays at nearby resorts and getting access to unique property rewards, you’ll also get to head to the UK to watch any football matches live and receive exclusive Arsenal memorabilia. One pass to do it all.
Holders of the Staynex Arsenal Journey Pass will gain access to a variety of exciting benefits, which includes tickets to Arsenal home matches, luxurious stays at world-class hotels, in-person events, and airdrops.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in our platform. We remain committed to providing a secure and transparent trading experience for all our users.